We are pleased to begin our re-opening with LIMITED SERVICE at The Patio, beginning Sunday, May 10th, 2020, albeit under the very strict guidelines and regulations issued by the State of Nevada, including:
- Our outside dining tables will be placed a minimum of 6-feet apart
- Dining parties are limited to no more than 5 people
- Our employees will be wearing face masks and we strongly encourage patrons to do the same (as much as is possible while not actually eating, of course)
- All food and drink tableware and cutlery will be disposable, as will single-use menus
- We will only be serving a SELECT MENU at this time — OUR FULL MENU WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
- We will not be able to accommodate split plates or separate checks, with no exceptions.
Chilly Jilly’z Bakery & Cafe will NOT be re-opening for in-person service at this time, although we will continue offering drive-thru, curbside pickup, and delivery.
We look forward to making our way to a ‘new normal’ here at Chilly Jilly’z, and promise to continue to prioritize the health and safety of our patrons and employees above all else, as always. Stay safe, everyone!